- What precautions must be taken before laying flooring?
- To maintain wooden flooring in excellent condition do the air temperature and humidity levels need to be monitored?
- How must the screed be laid?
- How many types of screed exist?
- How do I recognise a well-laid screed?
- Is it possible to lay wooden flooring over floor heating systems?
- In this case, what is the laying procedure?
For many years we have been distributors of revolutionary NPT highly technological adhesives and sealants which are totally environment-friendly and perfectly safe for the floor-layer and the customer.
The floating system is composed of click system interlocking planks that are laid over a fine cushion layer about 2 to 3 mm thick.
Our range includes seven different models to satisfy every requirement.